The protection of personal data is a matter of extreme importance at ESKADA, s.r.o. We process personal data in full accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“the Regulation” or “the GDPR”), as well as with Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data, amending certain acts (“the Act” or “the Personal Data Protection Act”).
In accordance with the principle of transparency expressed in Article 5 of the Regulation, we have defined clear rules that set conditions for the processing of personal data.
The controller of personal data is ESKADA, s.r.o., having its registered office at Námestie osloboditeľov 20, 040 01 Košice, Slovak Republic, identification number (IČO): 36579751, registered in the Business register of the District Court Košice I, Section: Sro, File No.: 14943/V.
Contact email: email@example.com
Our business partners who advertise their offers on this portal are also independent controllers.
These personal data processing principles apply to:
1. Persons responding to products and information published on www.stark.audio by providing their personal email addresses for marketing purposes,
2. Persons who purchase a STARK product or who are provided with our help in case of questions about STARK products or complaints through our web website,
3. Active users of www.stark.audio,
4. Representatives of our clients and business partners,
5. Persons whose personal data are used by us for our marketing and sales activities.
The following rules on the processing of personal data describe the categories of personal data that we process, the purposes and legal bases that are a condition for the lawfulness of personal data processing, the ranges of persons, the storage periods, as well as all other necessary information in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation.
We may collect your personal data in several ways. For example, through our website – using the contact form, registering a private account of a natural person, registering a private account of a legal person on whose behalf you act; through a contract if you are our business partner or in another way set forth below.
Depending on the nature of the relationship with you, a particular purpose and a legal basis, we may collect selected personal information whose extent corresponds to these facts.
1. Personal data provided via the contact form, which opens after clicking on the question "Would you like to get more information?" through which our client or website user expresses his or her interest in receiving marketing information from our side. The above-mentioned will be carried out by the client or website user by clicking on the question “Would you like to get more information?”and by completing the contact form that opens subsequently.
In this way of processing your personal data, your name, surname, email address and other data which are provided by you in the contact form and may have the nature of the personal data will be processed. By completing the contact from, you give us your consent to process your data until the withdrawal of your consent. You can withdraw your consent electronically at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing at the address of the controller’s registered office, or through our website in your private profile, if you are a registered user.
As regards the processing of personal data by our business partners, please, note that they have regulate the conditions for the processing of your data by themselves, independently of us.
2. Personal data available/published through your personal account
Other services we provide include a possibility to create your personal profile by completing the on-line form on our website. The controller of personal data processed under this section is exclusively ESKADA, s.r.o.
The purpose of the processing of your data is to help you, as our client or website user, when buying and/or reclaiming our product, and their simplification.
The processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purpose is subject to your consent.
By completing the on-line form and creating your personal profile, you give us your consent to process your data until the withdrawal of such consent. In his/her private profile, each user has the possibility to activate or deactivate the access/publication of his/her data and thus enable or disable access to them. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data under this section electronically at any time by deactivating this service in your personal profile.